Oh, I missed you.
噢,我好想你.
You’re beautiful.
你很漂亮.
Life without you...
生活中沒有你...
just isn’t life. ...
就不是活著.
And I don’t want to go through life not living. Do you?
我可不想過行尸走肉的日子. 你想嗎?
No.
不想.
I love you so much I would move to this elitist icebox if you want me to.
我愛你致深,只要你要求 我可以搬到這個精致的冰匣子來.
Make an honest man out of me.
做一個誠實的人
Miss Watson?
沃森小姐?
Hi. I didn’t know you were here.
嗨. 我不知道你也在.
Giselle Levy, Bill Dunbar, this is....
杰斯麗 利維, 比爾 杜巴, 這是....
This is my.... Paul. -Fiance.
這是我的.... 保羅. -未婚夫.
As of about a minute and a half ago. Paul Moore.
剛剛一分半鐘,保羅 摩爾.
God. Congratulations! Your fiance?
上帝啊. 恭喜! 你的未婚夫?
You must be thrilled.
你一定激動地發抖呢.
I don’t think she’s caught her breath yet.
我想她可沒那么緊張.
I haven’t.
我還好
Well, sit down. We’ll have a toast. -We’d love to. We’re in a hurry.
來,請坐. 我們喝酒慶祝一下. -非常樂意. 可是我們有些急事.
But that’s really great. Congratulations, old man.
但這真是太好了. 恭喜, 老兄.
Congratulations. Merry Christmas. -Come on, let’s....
恭喜. 圣誕快樂. -走吧,我們....
Best of tidings to you both. Bye.
祝福你們兩位. 再見.