Coffee?
要咖啡嗎?
Guess who has an early Christmas present?
猜猜誰先得到圣誕禮物?
Oh, my! How can you live like this? -Like what?
噢,你怎么能這么生活? -怎么了?
We’ll just wait for you to tidy up a bit.
我們只好等你先收拾一下了.
In this lifetime? It’ll never happen. Come here, beautiful.
這輩子別指望了? 她從未收拾過. 抱一下, 美人.
What are you doing here?
你怎么來啦?
You still like it here? -I do. I like getting to know the girls.
你還喜歡待在這兒? -是的. 我愿意逐步去了解這些女孩子.
Most of the time.
絕大多數時間里.
And the weather. –Yeah, the weather’s nice.
氣候呢. -氣候挺不錯.
Are you freezing? -Yeah.
你不冷嗎? -冷啊.
Your lips are a little blue. -I like them that way.
你的嘴唇都變藍了. -我喜歡它們這樣.
Why didn’t you bring a coat?
給你穿件外套吧?
Bill.
比爾.
Giselle, what are you doing here?
杰斯麗, 你在這兒干嘛呢?
Freezing.
凍死了.
Look, it’s over. I can’t see you anymore.
瞧,我們已經結束了. 我不能再見你了
I can’t. -I know.
不能見了. -我知道.
Really.
真的。
I just want to talk to you for a minute.
我只是要和你談一會兒.
Come on.
求你了.