Come on. Get that out of here.
快點離開這。
(Screams) There you are! You look great.
來了,很好看。
(Groans) - Oh. Here. - Thanks! - Okay. Let's go. Come on.
謝謝 - 走吧。
What's this? - I brought you a shawl, Visine, Tylenol.
給你 - 什么?
a pair of my earrings. - Ooh.
我給你帶了披肩、眼藥水、頭痛片、耳環。
About your hair- - What? The bitch said, "Up." It's up.
你的發型… 不行嗎?那賤人說要梳起來… 這不是梳起來了嗎?
Okay. I'll fiix it inside.
進去弄好它。
What's all this stuff?
拿著什么?
(Groans) Let's just hurry.
趕快吧。
Aren't the dresses great? The best thing about them is.
這條裙不錯吧?
you can shorten them and wear them again. - Defiinitely. So true.
最妙的就是可以改短再穿。
Give me a smile. - (Camera Shutter Clicks)
笑一笑。
Okay: Excuse me: On the right.
靠右點。
We are gathered here today to celebrate the union.
今日我們聚首祝賀。
of Suzanne and Greg.
蘇珊和格列的結合。
This is a time of great joy.
衷心祝福。
As we honor two people who have come together.
他們白頭到老永結同心。
To be joined in holy matrimony.
要加入的神圣婚禮。
Oh, wow. - Sorry.
對不起,失陪。
Taxi!
的士!
Great.
好極了。
Thanks. 31 Water Street. Brooklyn.
布魯克林,水街31號。
Okay: I will give you $300 flat.
三百塊錢包車,不過有條件。
For the whole night on one condition- - Yeah.
整個晚上有一個條件。
You don't look in the rear view mirror or I deduct.
不準望倒后鏡,否則扣錢。
Deal? Great. - Yeah.
好。
What are you doing?
你做什么?
Hey. You just cost yourself 20 bucks.
扣你20塊。
L- No one's looking.
我沒有望。
I'll be right back.
很快回來。
Thank God you're here. I'm freakin' out.
你來了。
I brought extra. No worries.
別擔心,我有后備。
I forgot my thingy. - Oh! Um
我忘了這東西,怎么辦?