The snow still hadn't melted the next morning.
第二天早晨,雪還沒有融化。
Want to play chess, Harry? said Ron.
“想下棋嗎?”羅恩問。
No. Why don't we go down and visit Hagrid?
“不想。” “我們干嗎不下去看看海格呢?”
No... you go... I know what you're thinking about, Harry, that mirror. Don't go back tonight.
“不去……你去吧……” “我知道你在想什么,哈利,你在想那面鏡子。今晚別再去了。”
Why not? I don't, I've just got a bad feeling about it—and anyway, you've had too many close shaves already.
“為什么?” “我不知道。我只是有一種很不好的感覺——而且,這么多次你都是僥幸脫險。
Filch, Snape, and Mrs. Norris are wandering around.
費爾奇、斯內普和洛麗絲夫人正在到處轉悠。
So what if they can't see you? What if they walk into you?
如果他們看見你怎么辦?
What if you knock something over?
如果他們撞到你身上怎么辦?
You sound like Hermione.
“你說話的口氣像赫敏。”
I'm serious, Harry, don't go.
“我不是開玩笑,哈利,真的別去了?!?
But Harry only had one thought in his head, which was to get back in front of the mirror, and Ron wasn't going to stop him.
可是哈利腦海里只有一個念頭,那就是回到鏡子前面。羅恩是怎么也攔不住他的。