Katherine. -Yes?
凱瑟琳. -啊?
Have you got a minute? -Of course.
有時間么? -當然.
Walk with me.
跟我走一會兒.
You going home for the holidays? -No.
放假回家嗎? -不回.
Too far? -Too expensive.
因為太遠? -是太貴了.
But I’ve never had a New England Christmas, so....
我從未在新奧爾良過過圣誕節, 所以....
Our weather hasn’t scared you away? -I love it here.
這兒的氣候沒令你退縮? -我喜歡這里.
Do you?
是嗎?
I’ve been getting some calls about your teaching methods, Katherine.
有人向我投訴你的教學方式, 凱瑟琳.
They’re a little unorthodox...
有些不正規...
for Wellesley. ...
對于韋爾斯利學院來說.
We are traditionalists, Katherine. –Yes, I noticed.
我們是傳統主義者, 凱瑟琳. -是, 我注意到了.
So if you’d like to stay here....
所以說如果你想繼續在這兒....
ls that a question? -More a discussion.
有問題嗎? -問題很大.
About my staying here? -You’ll have your formal review in May.
關于我能否留下來? -五月份會對你的工作做個正式的評估.
Until then...
在那以前...
a little less modern art. ...
少講一點兒現代藝術吧.
Happy holidays.
節日快樂.
And to you.
也祝你.
Afternoon.
下午好.