She’s too good for you.
你配不上她.
Maybe you’re right.
也許你是對的.
I’m too good for you too.
你也配不上我.
But I have lower expectations. -I thought we settled this last spring.
但是我降低了要求. -我們春天就在一起了.
So then we probably shouldn’t have slept together over the summer.
所以說也許我們不該整個夏天都呆在一起.
Stop.
別.
You ready?
你好了嗎?
Do you wanna know something funny?
你想聽點兒有趣的嗎?
Lenny’s not dead.
蘭尼沒有死.
Not technically.
從學術角度來講.
He....
他....
He’s got married.
他結婚了.
He’s got a wife and kids...
他有一位妻子一幫孩子...
and a mortgage. ...
和抵押貸款.
It was all supposed to be mine, except for the wife.
這些原本都是我的, 除了他的老婆.
And you.... You don’t look a thing like him.
而你.... 你一點兒都不象他.
You ugly bartender. -Stop it.
你這丑陋的招待 -別說了.
You couldn’t shine his shoes. -I’m sorry.
你給他擦鞋都不配. -對不起.
It wasn’t supposed to turn out like this.
本不該這樣的.
It wasn’t supposed to turn out like this.
本不該這樣的.
Which way? -Let me just see here.
走哪條路? -讓我看看.
I’m not sure.
不能肯定.