I knew he’d go for her.
我就知道他在追她.
She’s too old for him.
對他來說她太老了.
She’s too smart for him.
對他來說她太聰明了.
Hold that.
拿一下.
They’re playing our song. -What?
他們在演奏我們的歌. -什么?
They’re playing our song. -I heard you.
這是我們的歌. -我聽見你說的了.
Hi. –Hi, Giselle.
嗨. -嗨, 杰斯麗.
Ladies’ choice? -Sure.
請你跳舞? -好.
Excuse me.
抱歉.
Ladies, gentlemen! Quiet!
女士們,先生們! 請安靜!
What’s this about the poem you wanted me to read?
你讓我讀的是什么詩?
lt was your idea, remember? -I never said that.
記住這是你的主意? -我可從未說過.
Ready?
準備好?
Excellent.
完美.
Well, I wrote this down, just in case you forgot. It’s my favorite.
我寫下來, 以防你忘記. 這是我最喜歡的一首.
Smile.
微笑.
Now, Betty, I tried to think of a million ways to tell you how I feel.
貝蒂, 我尋找過千萬種辦法 來向你傾訴我的感情.
But instead...
但是現在...
I refer to your favorite poem. ...
我寧愿朗誦你最鐘愛的一首詩.
Good catch. -You said it.
接得好. -不錯啊.
He’s a morsel. Miss Watson!
他是個小白臉. 沃森小姐!
He’s a favor. Remember? -Come on.
很討人喜歡么. 不是嗎? -饒了我吧.
Miss Watson, I want you to meet Tommy.
沃森小姐, 我想讓你見見湯米.
Tommy, come here for a second.
湯米, 過來一下.