You ever hear the expression "Keeping up with the Joneses"?
你可曾聽過 "別落在瓊斯家后面"?
Of course.
當然.
Mr. and Mrs. Gordon Jones.
那就是戈登 瓊斯先生和夫人.
The actual, historical family they invented the phrase about.
實際上,成語便出自于 像這樣歷史悠久的家庭.
Good to know.
真有趣.
Thank you. -Good to see you.
謝謝. -榮幸見到您.
Thank you very much. -A beautiful dress.
非常感謝您. -禮服美極了.
Hi, we’re so glad you came.
嗨, 你的光臨讓我們太高興了.
We’re together. Table 19. -Good.
我們在一起. 第19桌. -好極了.
Holy God!
天哪!
The governor is right behind you. Don’t turn around.
州長就在你的有后方. 別回頭。
Great band.
樂隊真棒.
Violet. -Yes?
維奧萊特. -恩?
Would you mind if I go here? -Not at all.
介意我坐這兒嗎? -一點也不.
Over here. Thank you.
你坐這兒. 謝謝.
Great band. -Great band.
樂隊真棒. -的確不錯.
Hi, Katherine. –Hi, Professor Dunbar.
嗨, 凱瑟琳. -嗨,鄧巴教授.
I’m getting a Manhattan. Like anything?
我去喝杯雞尾酒. 你要點什么嗎?
No, thank you.
不用了,謝謝.
I’ll take a Jack and ginger.
我要來杯姜汁白蘭地.
He’s making his move.
他展開行動了.