That’s everything we always wanted, huh?
這不就是我們想要得嗎,哈?
We’ll be best friends, and our husbands will be best friends...
我們會成為最親密的朋友, 我們的丈夫也將是最好的朋友...
and we’ll have houses together and we’ll have babies together... ...
我們還會成為鄰居, 我們的寶寶們將一起玩耍...
and they’ll be best friends. ...
他們也會是最好的朋友.
You’re going to be Mrs. Tommy Donegal.
你將成為湯姆 唐戈夫人.
When?
何時?
I’ll get the scoop tomorrow. You go back to sleep.
我明天會深入調查的. 你繼續睡吧.
The first part of the exam will consist of two pairs of slides.
測驗的第一部分包括兩頁雙面的試卷.
Please identify each of the slides by name, period and date.
請在每一面上寫出 繪畫者,時代和日期.
Then compare and contrast them.
然后進行比較和對比.
You will have 1 0 minutes for each pair.
每一組有10分鐘
Then you will write a 1 500-word essay...
接下來寫一篇1500字的評論...
describing the stylistic differences between Raphael and van Eyck. ...
描述一下拉菲爾和范愛克, 在繪畫風格上的不同處.
Eyes forward, Miss Delacorte.
朝前看,德拉考蒂小姐.
You have 40 minutes.
你們有四十分鐘.
Good luck.
祝好運
This is quite the event.
這可算是名門盛事了.
I’m surprised I was invited. –Well, look around you.
能被邀請我感到很驚喜. -哦,看看周圍.
Who wasn’t?
他們沒請誰?