They’re doing me a favor really.
他們真是幫了我的忙啊.
Will you be all right?
你還好嗎?
Better than that.
比那時候好多了
I should really have left when Josephine died.
約瑟芬過世的時候我就該離開了.
Nothing left to love here anymore. So....
這兒沒什么可留戀的了.....
Hello?
有人嗎?
Miss Watson? -Yes. I’m back here.
沃森小姐? -我在這后面.
I’ve never been to this part of campus before. Where are we?
我從未來過校園的這個區. 這是哪里?
No man’s land. So to speak.
可以說是 “女兒國”.
Come on in.
過來吧.
What’s all this?
這都是些什么?
Different things different days.
不同時期的不同作品.
People who inspire me, artists I admire, editorials I don’t.
感動我的人,我推崇的藝術家 我不喜歡的評論.
So you came to see me.
而你來見我是為了……
You gave me a C. -I’m kind.
你給我打了個C. -算是慷慨了.
The assignment was to write about Bruegel. I did that.
要求寫篇關于勃魯蓋爾的作業. 我完成了.
No, what you did was copy Strauss. -I was referencing an expert.
你沒有, 你只是抄襲了史特勞斯的文章. -我是參考了專家的文章.
If I wanted to know what he thought, I’d buy his book.
如果我想知道他的觀點的話,會去買他的書.
Miss Watson, with all due respect....
沃森小姐, 盡管對您尊敬之至....
Bruegel was a storyteller. Find the stories.
勃魯蓋爾擅長講故事. 去查尋他的故事吧.
Break them down into smaller pieces. You might actually enjoy it.
把它們化整為零, 你將會真正的樂在其中的.