Have you got a boyfriend? -Yes.
你有男友了? -是的.
You know, if you were mine, I’d never let you go.
如果你是我的女友, 我可不會讓你離開.
I wouldn’t have asked your permission.
我毋需征求你的同意.
Yeah, they say you’re progressive.
他們說你很激進.
A forward thinker.
前衛的思想家.
Are you? -There are a lot of labels here...
你是嗎? -這個地方很喜歡加標簽么...
I’ve noticed. ...
我注意到了.
Right family, right school, right art, right way of thinking.
優秀家庭, 優秀學校, 好的藝術, 正確的思維方式.
Well, saves the effort on thinking for yourself.
好了,為了你自己好, 別耗費力氣去思考了吧.
How do you expect to ever make a difference if everything is a joke?
如果所有的都是玩笑,你怎能 還期待自己會有所作為?
Oh, Katherine Watson comes to Wellesley to set us all free? Come on.
噢, 凱瑟琳 沃森跑到 韋爾斯利學院來解放我們了?
Thank you for the drink. –No, no. Wait. I was teasing.
謝謝你請我喝酒. -別,等一下. 我是開玩笑的.
They have their own way of doing things here.
在這里他們有自己的行事方式.
You’ve just gotta find a way to work with them. We all had to.
你就應該找出辦法來與他們共事. 我們必須如此.
I’m sorry.
我感到很難過.
Five years ago, they’d have slapped my wrist.
五年前,他們就該申斥我的.
But now there’s a committee for the protection of everything.
但是現在冒出來個維護一切委員會.
They think you’re dangerous?
他們認為你危險?
Oh, no, darling. No. Subversive.
噢不,親愛的. 豈止危險. 我成了破壞分子.
It’s gotten to the point...
而關鍵的是...
where you don’t know who is protecting whom from what. ...
你根本無從知曉是什么人 在維護,維護誰,防范什么.
Or should that be "from whom"? Well, whom gives a damn anyway?
或者應該問 "在防范誰"? 哼,誰他媽的知道?