I’m not willing to make a public statement.
我不要做公開聲明.
It doesn’t matter, Amanda.
沒關系的, 阿曼達.
They’re letting you go.
他們要你離開.
It’s out of my hands.
我無能為力了.
And this champagne cup is in the wrong place.
香檳酒杯放錯地方了.
And up and down. And up and—
起立,坐下. 起立--
Katherine. Good evening, Miss Watson.
凱瑟琳. 晚上好, 沃森小姐.
Good evening, Miss Watson. -Join us.
晚上好,沃森小姐. -和我們一起吧.
No.
哦,不了.
Good night, Miss Watson. -Good night, Miss Watson.
晚安, 沃森小姐. -晚安, 沃森小姐.
And down. Very nice.
坐下. 很好.
Hey.
嗨.
Heard about Amanda. I’m sorry.
聽說阿曼達的事了. 我真難過.
She seemed all right about it. I wouldn’t be.
她卻好像無所謂似的. 我可做不到.
They don’t give you too many chances around here.
他們不會給你什么機會的.
Oh, that depends how much they hate you to begin with.
哦,那首先取決于他們有多恨你.
Can I buy you a drink? Or are you here for dinner?
我能請你喝一杯嗎? 或者你是來進晚餐的?
How long do the marriage lectures take?
婚禮課程要持續多長時間?
Get this woman a booth.
給這位女士來個單間吧
Your husband is at a crossroads in his career.
試想你的丈夫正處于事業的關鍵時刻.