“All right, Harry? I'm—I'm Colin Creevey,” he said breathlessly, taking a tentative step forward.
“你好,哈利?我—我叫科林克里維。”他呼吸急促地說,怯怯地向前走了一步。
“I'm in Gryffindor, too.
“我也在格蘭芬多。
D'you think—would it be all right if—can I have a picture?” he said, raising the camera hopefully.
你認為—可不可以—我能給你拍張照嗎?”他一臉期望地舉起了相機。
“A picture?” Harry repeated blankly.
“照相?”哈利茫然地問。
“So I can prove I've met you,” said Colin Creevey eagerly, edging further forward.
“這樣我可以證明見到你了?!笨屏譄崆械卣f,又往前挪了幾步,
“I know all about you.
“我知道你的一切。
Everyone's told me.
每個人都跟我說。
About how you survived when You-Know-Who tried to kill you and how he disappeared and everything and how you've still got a lightning scar on your forehead.”
你怎樣逃過了神秘人的毒手,他怎樣消失了等等,你額頭上現在還有一道閃電形傷疤。”
“and a boy in my dormitory said if I develop the film in the right potion, the pictures'll move.”
“我宿舍的一個男孩說,如果我用了正確的顯影藥水,照片上的人就會動。”
Colin drew a great shuddering breath of excitement and said, “It's amazing here, isn't it?
科林深深吸了一口氣,興奮得微微顫抖,“這兒真有意思,是不是?
I never knew all the odd stuff I could do was magic till I got the letter from Hogwarts.
在收到霍格沃茨的信以前,我一直不知道我會做的那些奇怪的事就是魔法。
My dad's a milkman, he couldn't believe it either.
我爸爸是送牛奶的,他也不能相信。
So I'm taking loads of pictures to send home to him.
所以我要拍一大堆照片寄給他看。
And it'd be really good if I had one of you”—he looked imploringly at Harry—“maybe your friend could take it and I could stand next to you?
要是能有一張你的照片—”他乞求地看著哈利,“—也許我可以站在你旁邊,請你的朋友幫著按一下?
And then, could you sign it?”
然后,你能不能簽一個名?”