You know what, you guys?
你們看?
I'm looking for the Silverman wedding.
我找的是銀婚典禮。
Sorry. Carry on. My bad.
對不起,你們繼續吧,我的錯。
David, I'm so sorry.
戴維,對不起。
Son, are you all right?
兒子,你還好吧?
Holly!
郝莉!
I'm sorry. I made a mistake, okay?
我很抱歉,我錯了,好了嗎?
Well, that's just the understatement of the year.
你沒有把所有的事情都說出來。
What are you thinking?
你在想些什么?
I thought you were the one marrying Amber.
我以為要娶安貝兒的人是你。
Me? Lance said.
我,蘭斯說的。
No! Amber's one of my dearest friends.
不!安貝兒是我最好的朋友之一。
I'm catering her wedding.
我正在幫他籌辦婚禮。
What's left of it.
余下的部分呢。
What are you doing? Read these.
你在干什么?看看這個。
No, that's not an answer. Yes, it is.
不,這不是答案,是的。
If you'd just read these e-mails, you'll see.
如果你讀了這些 e-mail,你就會知道。
There's someone that you need to meet.
你需要去見某人。
Hi, Mom. What are you doing here?
嗨,媽媽,你在這里干什么?
I didn't want you to think you'd been stood up.
我本不希望讓你覺得自己被耍了。
He's not coming. What?
他不會來了,什么?
How do you know? How did you even know I was here?
你怎么知道的?你又是怎么知道我在這里的?
I know, because....
我知道,是因為。
Because?
因為什么?
Because I made him up.
因為是我把他捏造出來的。
What?
什么?
The flowers and the letters and the e-mails and everything.
花,信,e-mail 和所有的一切都是捏造的。