Sorry, guys.
對不起,你們。
We are gathered here in the sight of God...
我們在這里相聚一堂,在上帝的注視下。
to join together this man and this woman...
來參加這個男人和這個女人。
and in the face of this company...
在人們的眼中。
knows a reason why these two should not be lawfully wedded...
任何人有任何理由,為什么這兩個基本點人不能合法結為夫婦。
speak now or forever hold your peace.
現在就說出來,否則請永遠沉默。
He can't marry her!
他不能取她!
What are you doing? You can't come in here.
你在干什么? 你不能進來的。
He's got to marry my mom.
他應該和我媽媽結婚的。
You might not even know it yet, but you will once you read these.
你現在可能并不十分理解,不過一旦你看過了這些之后就會知道了。
Holly.lt's pages and pages of proof that you guys are soul mates...
這里一頁一頁的都是證據,證明你和她是靈魂的伴侶。
and right now she's waiting to meet you under the Brooklyn Bridge.
并且現在她在布魯克林大橋下等你。
And when you do, you'll know that you guys are perfect for each other.
你只要去了,你就會明白你們兩個是絕配。
You guys both do the crosswords in pen...
你們兩個都喜歡用鋼筆做填字游戲。
and know what a kitchen should feel like and what the moon really is.
知道如何布置廚房,月亮的真正含義是什么。
And without even meeting her, you picked out her favorite song.
你甚至從未見過我媽媽,但是你卻知道她最喜歡的歌曲。
And it's made her happier than she's ever been. And...
這令她前所未有的開心,并且。