Hi. Hi, I'm Adam. Holly's friend.
嗨,嗨,我是亞當,郝莉的朋友。
Is she home?
她在家嗎?
No, she's out getting packing boxes.
不在,她出去買打包的盒子了。
Why?
為什么?
We're moving. Arizona. Red Rocks.
我們要搬家了,亞利桑那州,紅色基石。
You want her to call?
你要她打電話給你嗎?
No.
不用。
Thank you.
謝謝。
Could you give this to her?
你能不能把這個給他?
Sure.
當然可以。
And tell her she only saw one side of the drawing.
告訴她她只看了畫的一面。
I was inspired.
我很感動。
I miss you.
我想你。
Why did you bug out on me?
你為什么要逃避我?你令我感到害怕。
Newsflash.
新聞里說。
Everyone's scared.
每個人都會害怕。
That's no reason to run away.
那不是逃避的理由。
It's what my mom does.
那是我媽媽要搬家。
And you want to end up like your mom?
你想和你媽媽一樣終老一生?
Some role model.
一個榜樣。