I heard once that...
我有一次聽說...
love is friendship on fire.
愛情是火堆上的友情。
That's how I feel about you.
那就是我對你的感受。
Do you really have to go?
你真的必須要走嗎?
Holly, guess what? I get to be in a spelling bee.
郝莉,知道嗎? 我要參加拼字大賽了。
What are you doing? Unpacking.
你在干什么? 開包。
Yeah, but why?
對,但是為什么?
I thought that we all agreed that it was time for a new adventure.
我以為我們達成共識,現在是開始新的冒險的時候了。
This is our new adventure. Staying is our new adventure.
這就是新的冒險。留下就是新的冒險。
What?
什么?
Why can't you ever do anything that I want?
你為什么不能做一件我想要做的事情呢?
I want to be alone.
我想一個人待一會兒。
Nobody wants to be alone. I do.
沒人想要一個待。 我想。
Okay, I'm through with these people and I want new ones.
好吧,我厭煩了這些家伙們了,我想要結交新的人們。
Unfortunately, honey pie, new people are only new for a day.
不幸的是,寶貝,新的人們只是一時之新。