Mom, Dad, I'm so glad that you guys made it.
媽媽,爸爸,我很高興你們來了
You would have never believed me.
你不會相信我的事
That is for sure.
肯定
I thought after you found out all I did, I would be grounded.
我以為當你們知道我所做的 你們會把我關在家里
You're grounded for the rest of the summer, sweetheart,
你剩下暑假會關困家里,甜心
but we're really proud of you.
但我們非常以你驕傲
Lying, even for a good reason, is beneath you, Gordon.
撒謊,即使有好原因 你也不該,戈登
I'm a lying, spineless, brownnosing jellyfish
我是條撒謊,沒有骨氣 拍馬屁的水母
with a hidden agenda.
還有秘密的行蹤
I got it.
我明白
That may be true, but I'll tell you something.
那可能是真的,但我告訴你
Little Miss Diva told me everything.
小天后告訴了我一切
The way I see it, you're a pretty loyal friend, Gordon.
依我看,你是個 十分忠心的朋友,戈登
And loyalty goes a long way with the Ungermeyer.
恩格梅爾對忠誠十分重視
-Hmm? -Thanks.
-嗯? -謝謝
Hey, just think about it.
嗨,想想
We got 4 years of high school to look forward to together.
我們有4年的高中一起度過
Ooh. Sammies.
哦,
So is Miss Ungermeyer.
恩格梅爾也是
You are strong woman.
你是個女強人
You protect cubs like lioness.
你像雌獅那樣保護年輕人
Sergei is impressed.
謝爾蓋有個好印象
Hmm. You're still on my list.
嗯,你還在我的候選人名單上
As long as I am at the top.
只要我排第一
Hey, there!
嘿,來了
I bet you're wondering, who is this Lizzie McGuire,
我想你們想知道這麗茲 麥戈瑞是誰
where did she come from,
她來自哪里
and what are her most embarrassing moments?
還有她最尷尬的時候