Well, actually, it has.
嗯,實際上,有
The cobblestones are shredding my wheels.
鵝卵石正在磨碎我的輪子
Switched to a pair of birdhouse pterodactyls.
變成一雙鳥籠翼手龍
Have you even made a dent in your reading list?
你是否總是把名單上的書讀完?
I finished it.
我完成了
You read 1 1 books?
你讀了11本書?
I mean I read the list.
我指我把名單讀完
Shh.
噓
McGuire.
麥戈瑞
Lizzie McGuire.
麗茲 麥戈瑞.
Si, si, we are in the travel guides.
嘿,嘿,我們在旅游簡介上了
No. No.
不,不
No.
不
We're the parents of Lizzie.
我們是麗茲的父母
Ah! Si!
啊,噓
I'll call a cab. It's very far.
我會叫計程車 那很遠
Anybody else want to step up to the plate?
誰想出去?
Who's asking for McGuire?
誰找麥戈瑞?
I had left you four messages already,
我給你留4個口信了
but she's been under my watchful eye all the while.
但她一直被我小心看著
Where'd Sanders go?
桑德斯去哪了?
Lizzie? Sweetheart?
麗茲?甜心?
Honey?
甜心?
Cool!
厲害
Do you have any embarrassing photos
你有沒有她在這里
Where is Lizzie?
麗茲在哪?
or videos of her while she's been here?
出丑的照片或影片?
Ow.
哎呀
Uh...
啊
Tell us where Lizzie is, or this deck's gonna catch air.
告訴我麗茲在哪 不然我拆了這里
It's possible she's at the lnternational Music Video Awards
她有可能在國際音樂電視頒獎禮
doubling for pop star Isabella, who's totally her twin.
她為歌星伊莎貝拉做替身 她們兩個像孿生一樣