Of course I can do it.
我當然行
This is moi we're talking about.
我們就是指這個
I don't think I can do it.
我不認為我能勝任
Lizzie, you must.
麗茲,你一定要
You will be great. I know.
我知道你會很好
How do you know?
你怎知道?
Because. Because you shine like the light from the sun.
就是知道 因為你像陽光般閃耀
Paolo. Paolo.
保羅,保羅
31 minutes till showtime.
離開場31分鐘
Lizzie.
麗茲
Gordo! Oh my god! What are you doing here?!
戈多!你在這里干嘛?
Lizzie, that's not important right now.
麗茲,這并不重要
You need to listen to me.
你要聽我說
I feel so bad. I cannot believe you would do that for me.
我很難過,我不能相信你為我這樣
-Why aren't you gone? -Long story.
-你為什么沒走? -說來話長
I want to hear it, but I've got to get my dress on.
我想聽,但我要準備裝扮
Listen to me.
聽我說
Paolo is setting you up.
保羅給你陷阱
What are you talking about?
你在說什么?
Actually, he is setting me up.
實際上,他給我陷阱
Freaky, huh?
奇詭,對嗎?
Way freaky. Way, way freaky.
非常奇詭 非常非常奇詭
That whole story about Paolo doing his own music and going solo.
保羅說他自己能唱歌 能單獨唱
That's Isabella. She's the one that sings live.
那應該是伊莎貝拉 是她一直在唱
Isabella wants to quit the act.
伊莎貝拉不想干了
Paolo is just a liar.
保羅是個騙子
This has all been some scheme to set you up and embarrass you onstage
她有個計劃陷害你 讓你在舞臺上出丑
so it looks like Isabella can't sing.
看起來像伊莎貝拉不能唱歌
Si, si, It's true.
嘿,嘿,真的
Paolo wants to destroy Isabella's career.
保羅想毀了伊莎貝拉的前途