What in the world?
這是怎么回事?
What happened to the plane?
飛機怎么了
OK. I'm OK. OK. I'm alive.
飛機墜毀了 好了 我還活著 我不知道
See, I can't even sleep for a minute.
我連好好睡覺都不行嗎
You know what, this is not JFK.
你知道么 這里也不是紐約肯尼迪機場
Kowalski, casualty report.
科沃斯基 傷亡報告
Only two passengers unaccounted for, Skipper.
只有兩名乘客不知去向 機長
That's a number I can live with.Good landing boys.
這個數字我可以接受 著陸不錯 伙計們!
Who says a penguin can't fly.
誰說企鵝不能飛了?
Hey, happy slappers. Is there some reason to celebrate? Look at the plane.
嘿 打得火熱的人們 有什么可慶祝的 看看這個飛機!
We'll fix it. Fix it? How you gonna fix this?
我們會修好的 修好? 你怎么修這個?
Grit, spit and a whole lotta duct tape.
他 口水 還有很多布基膠帶
We should be up and running in say,
我們應該可以完成 時間大概需要
six to nine months. Sixty nine months?
6到9個月 69個月?
No! Six to nine months.
不是 是6到9個月
Kowalski, I say we use this setback to our advantage.
科沃斯基 我覺得我們要化困境為優勢
Where do you get, where do you pull that number out of, huh?
你怎么計算出這個數字的? 嗯?
I want you to reconfigure the design, so start reconfiguring! Great, that's a great...
我想讓你把整個設計重新改造 現在開始
How do you estimate that? You! Pretty boy!
你怎么能預估呢? 你 小白臉
Why don't you and your friends dig a tree, maybe find water.
要不然你和你的朋友們去挖樹 找找水
Hold on, hold on a second. Who made you...
等一下 等等 誰說你可以當這個
king of the plane wreck?
飛機殘骸之王了?
Excuse me. Fine,
啊? 你說什么? 行啊
you can be in charge. You fix the plane!
你來指揮吧 你來修飛機啊
Who gives you the authority to put me in charge?
誰給你的權力 讓我來指揮的?
OK then, I'll remain in charge.
那好吧 我繼續指揮
Yeah, that's right.
對了 你繼續指揮