Yeah,that's right.
那是對的
You will remain in charge. You and your little happy friends can stay out of our hair.
你和你的嘻皮朋友們最好離我們的空氣遠點
Correctamundo!
沒錯! 就是這樣!
Because I decided to. Good for you.
因為是我決定這么做的! 不錯 不錯
Yeah, well guess what this discussion isn't over.
哦 是嗎 你知道嗎 這個談話還沒結束
Higher mammals, you stay with us.
嘿 動物們 你們可以跟我們在一起
We could use your front cortexes and apposable thumbs.
我們可以用一下你們的頭皮 和可吸吮的拇指
Feel crushed wash your hands out with soap.
菲爾 我該讓你用肥皂洗一洗手的
How, in the.. Hello! are they gonna fix this plane?
怎么會 喂! 他們到底會不會修這個飛機啊
You know, grit 'n spit and spit, once spit and griten.
你知道嗎 補破皮褥子不如不補破皮褥子
Stick to it at mist. They don't sound too promising.
我們就等吧 聽起來沒啥希望
You're right. Right, we are stuck here.
你是對的 是對的 我們被困在這里了
Hey guys, as long as we're together we'll be OK.
嘿 大家 只要我們在一起 我們就沒事的
Yeah, yeah but love ain't gonna get us home.
是啊 是啊 但這不能送我們回家啊
Behold, the lion!
寬廣的大地
Hey, it's people. OK. There is much to see, moving on.
哇 人類! 好啦 還有很多要看的 趕快走吧
People. Wait, wait.
人! 人們! 等等!
Wait people.
人們! 停下
Help us!
救救我們
Hi! Wait!
喂 等等
Hey wait, if you stop we'll autograph those.
如果你們停下 我可以幫你們簽名啊
I know you.
我認識你
You. It's that bad kitty.
你 是那只壞貓咪