Do you mind going back? This is first class.
不好意思 我想你得往回走 這里是一等艙
It's nothing personal, it's just that we are better than you.
沒什么針對你個人的 只是說 我們比你好而已
Hey Maurice. I'm awful, hit me, hit me.
嘿 莫里斯 快呀 快啊
Is it Vivaldi? It's nothing personal, it's just that we are better than you.
那是吧臺嗎 飛行奴隸
Can I help you Mr. Mankiewicz?
我能怎么幫你呢 先生
Bring me my nuts, on a silver plate.
給我干果 用銀盤子裝
We just wanted to check on the drinks we ordered.
我們只是想看看 我們點的飲料怎么樣了
Oh, sorry. We are in a little backed up.
真對不起 有點太忙了
Then I guess I am gonna back to..
我猜我就回去吧
Hey, what happened to your body? You are freaking me out.
嘿 你身體怎么啦 真令我不舒服
And can you please go over there please. Thank you very much.
你能不能請到那邊去呢 多謝你啦
Whatever happened to the separation of the classes.
等級區分這件事到底還存不存在啊
Yeah, I am sure is all democracy thing is just affeered.
那些什么民主的東西 只是一時的啦
Skipper, look.
老大 你看
Analysis. It looks like a small incandescent bulb designed to
分析分析 這看起來很小的燈泡
indicate something out of the ordinary. Like a malfunction.
應該是有什么不尋常的東西 比如機械故障
I found it pretty and somewhat hypnotic. That too sir.
我倒是覺得它很漂亮 而且有點催眠 知道了 長官
Right. Rico, manual.
瑞哥 手冊拿來
Problemo solved. Sir, we may be out of fuel.
問題解決了 長官 我們的燃料可能不夠了
What makes you think that? We lost engine one.
你為什么會這么覺得呢 我們的一號引擎已經不工作了
And engine two is no longer on fire.
二號引擎也沒火了
Don't look dull. This might get hairy. Attention.
別看 娃娃 這可能會變得很殘忍
This is your captain speaking.
注意 我是機長
I've got good news and bad news.
我有好消息 也有壞消息
The good news is, we will be landing immediately.
好消息就是 我們馬上就要降落了
The bad news is...
壞消息是
we are crush landing!
我們會是墜落的