That was weird. Hey, somebody is dreaming ha?
真奇怪 嘿 有人在做夢了 啊?
I think I just saw Mort on the wing of the plane.
我好像剛剛在飛機的機翼上 看到默特了
You got Madagascar on the brain.
你太想念馬達加斯加了
... it was quite a, it was incredible, wasn't it?
是啊 太美妙了
I think we will see much more fun the further way we get from.
我覺得我們走越遠 越能回想到更多的樂趣
Yeah, like when you beat me on the butt?
回想什么 你咬我的屁股嗎
I am gonna take that, that thing you are holding on to...
我要把這個 你一直說的這件事
...and I am going to use it, on stage.
在舞臺上用
So all part of my little actor's salad bar of emotional tidbits.
全都變成 像我的演員沙拉吧一樣的 就像活動小報 其中之一
Are the butts next to the crutons at the salad bar?
所有的屁股小吃 都在沙拉吧的油面包旁邊嗎
You don't need to be sarcastic Marty. Hey guys, you know, I was thinking.
你沒必要諷刺啊 馬蒂 嘿 大家 我正在想
When we get back, I might sign up for the breeding program.
我們回去的時候 我沒準可以報名參加那個繁殖計劃
Breeding program? I think we all reach a point on our lives...
繁殖計劃? 我覺得我們都到了一把年紀了
when we wanna meet somebody, you know settle down, have a relationship.
我們應該遇到某個人 安定下來 交往交往
I see that. What?
什么 你是說
Like, like dating? Yeah, dating!
像是 約會嗎 是啊 約會!
Other, other... Other guys?
其他的 其他的 男生?
What do you mean "other guys"?
你是什么意思 其他的男生?
Darn it!
哎呀
I'm gonna, what is holding up that beverage service.
我要去看看 飲料怎么來的這么慢
I'm gonna go and check.
我要去看看