No, no son. Over here.
不 不 孩子 在這里
See the lion, look at the lion, you get the lion.
看見獅子了嗎 看看這只獅子 來抓獅子呀
Now son, if you are going to grow up and be like your daddy someday
孩子 聽著 你將來會長大 某天會長成像你爸爸一樣
you got to learn how to fight.
你要學會怎么搏斗呀
Alakay, let me show you something, OK?
好了 艾力提 我給你看樣東西 好嗎
You see this mark?
看見這個記號了么
You and me are the same and when you're bigger,
你和我是一樣的
you are gonna be alpha lion just like your daddy.
你長大后 也會是領頭獅子 就像你爸爸一樣
Now, let me see you fight. Ready?
現在 讓我看看你怎么搏斗 準備好了嗎
No Alakay, no dancing.
不 艾力提 別跳舞
You just amuse yourself, don't you?
你就是自得其樂 是吧
You are a strange kid. You are a strange man.
你真是個怪孩子 怪孩子
Oh come on, let's try it again.
來吧 再試一次
Oh,Alakay
哦 艾力提
Stop...stop it,stop it rigth now,don't going...
別跳舞 停
It's so disappointing when they don't grow up the way you want it to.
他們不像你期待的那樣長大 真的很令人失望啊
Oh come on. You are not challenging me again, are you?
哦 拜托 你不會又來找我挑戰吧
Look on the bright side Zuba. After I defeat you and take over as alpha lion,
看看好的那一面嘛 在我把你打敗了 代替你做領頭獅子之后
you will have so much more time to spend with your pathetic excuse of a son.
你就有更多的時間 來陪你的白癡兒子啦
Before I kick your butt, let me ask you,
在我把你打得落花流水之前 讓我問問你
why do you even want to become the alpha lion?
你究竟到底為什么想要當領頭獅子
I am better looking, I have better hair, I am deceivingly smart and...
我長得比較帥 發型比較酷 我看起來也比較聰明
I want everyone else to do what I say.
還有 我想讓大家都聽我的
We'll fight on three. One...
數到三就開始 一
Pay attention Alakay.
來 艾力提 好好看著
Daddy gonna show you how it's done.
看爸爸大顯身手
Two, three.
二 三!