I'd never seen a hummingbird that far out to sea...
我從未在大海上看過蜂鳥。
before or since.
之前和以后都沒有。
And in May of 1945...
1945年5月。
when I was 26 years old I came home.
我26歲那年,我回家了。
I'm ready. I'm ready.
我準備好了!我準備好了!
I'm coming
我來了。
I'm ready. All right, I'm coming, Miss AIfalina.
我準備好了!好,我來啦?!?/div>
Queenie? Yes?
昆妮?什么事?
Oh! Sweet Jesus! Oh, you're home!
老天爺!你回家了!
Oh, Lord, you came back.
天啊,你回來了!
Let me look at you. Who's that, Mama?
讓我看看你,媽媽,他是誰呀?
Child, it's your brother, Benjamin. I didn't know he was my brother.
孩子,他是你哥哥,班哲明,我不知道他是我哥哥?! ?/div>
There's a shitload of things you don't know. Out, finish sweeping.
好多你不知道的事,快出去掃地?! ?/div>
聽電影《返老還童》學英語第35期:為了良知才不打仗? 2012-08-10
聽電影《返老還童》學英語第36期:向心中有夢想的人道別 2012-08-13
聽電影《返老還童》學英語第38期:回家的感覺有點怪 2012-08-15
聽電影《返老還童》學英語第39期:最美麗的女人 2012-08-16
聽電影《返老還童》學英語第40期:一切都是命中注定 2012-08-17
Wash your hands. Help me with the table.
進來洗手,幫我擺餐具。
Turn around. Oh, you look like you been born again.
轉過來,你好似獲得了重生?! ?/div>
?
Younger than the springtime.
年輕過春天的花朵。
I think that preacher laid hands on you gave you a second life.
牧師摸你以后,你就得到新生?! ?/div>
I knew it that moment I saw you, you were special.
我一看到你就知道你很特別。
I tell you what, my knees are sore...
我的膝蓋一直在痛。
because I've been on them every night asking the Lord.
因為我每晚都跪著求上帝說。
I said, "God, just bring him home safely."
主啊,讓他安全回家?! ?/div>
You remember what I told you?
記得我怎么跟你說嗎?
"You never know what's coming for you"?
你永遠不知道會發生什么事?! ?/div>
That's right. Sit down.
沒錯,坐下來。
Well, you learn anything worth repeating?
你學到什么值得講的事情嗎?
重點單詞 | 查看全部解釋 | |||
remainder | [ri'meində] |
想一想再看 n. 剩余物,其他的人,殘余 |
聯想記憶 | |
conscience | ['kɔnʃəns] |
想一想再看 n. 良心,責任心,顧忌 |
聯想記憶 |

- 閱讀本文的人還閱讀了:
