They shot the hell out of my painting.
他們把我的作品射爛了。
Give me your hand.
把手給我。
You'll be all right, captain.
你不會有事的。
They got a nice spot in heaven waiting for you. Nice spot.
你在天堂會有一個好位置。
You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went.
你可以像瘋狗一樣瘋狂。
You could swear...
或是講粗口。
curse the Fates...
鬧命運之神。
but when it comes to the end...
但是到了最后。
you have to let go.
你還是得看開。
Captain?
船長?
Thirteen-hundred and twenty-eight men died that day.
那天有1328人喪命。
I said my goodbyes to the Cherokee, Dennis Smith...
我向印第安人和尊格連道別。
.John Grimm, who was right, he was gonna die there.
尊說的對,他會死在海上。
I sent Pleasant Curtis' wife his money.
我把小潘的錢寄給他太太。
I said goodbye to the twin, Vic Brody...
我也向雙胞胎道永別。
and to Mike Clark, captain of the tugboat Chelsea.
和切爾西號拖船船長米高克拉克。
I said goodbye to all the other men who had dreams of their own...
我向所有心中有夢想的人道別。
all the men who wanted to be insurance salesmen or doctors...
有些人想當保險業務或醫生。
or lawyers or Indian chiefs.
或是律師或是印第安酋長。
This don't get fixed.
他們死得很冤枉。
Out here, death didn't seem natural.
在大海中,死亡感覺很不自然。