What's wrong? What's right?
怎么了 沒一件事順利
Iscrewed upMrs. Wellner's case,
我把維爾納夫人的案子搞砸了
Parker thinks I'm insecure,
帕克認為我沒安全感
I hate my wardrobe,
我討厭我的衣櫥
and it is like a thousand degrees in this office.
辦公室里感覺有一千華氏度
I can't do this anymore!
我受不了了
Sit.
坐下
Open your mouth.
張嘴
What? No, just do it. Open it.
什么 照做 張嘴
Do it. Trust me.
張嘴 相信我
Oh, my God.
我的天
That stuff... Easy cheese.
這東西... 易奶酪
... is like Xanax.
...簡直像贊安諾[鎮定劑]一樣
Let'stalk this through.
我們把事情說清楚
First, who cares if Parker thinks you're pathetic?
第一 誰在乎帕克是不是認為你可悲
Insecure. What?
沒安全感 什么
He said "Insecure," not "Pathetic."
他說我"沒安全感" 不是"可悲"
What matters is how well you do your job.
重要的是你的工作做得有多棒
Now, The Wellner case...
好了 說說維爾納案子...
She won'tstand upfor herself.
她不為自己爭取
She's like one of those
她就像是脫口秀
sad women they get for talk-show makeovers.
參加"時尚大改造"的那些女人一樣
Hold it.
等一下
Hold everything.
等等
My brain is working.
我的大腦轉起來了
Teri...
泰麗...
Send Vicky tothis address...
送薇琪去這里...
Then schedule another settlement conference
然后在今晚再安排一個
for this evening.
和解會議
You got it.
沒問題