Counselor.
律師
Hello, Counselor.
喂 律師
For god's sake, Counselor,
天啊 律師
do you even know what you're doing?
你知道你在干什么嗎
Are you gonna call any witnesses?
你需要傳喚證人嗎
Yes... sir.
是的 先生
Y- yes, your honor. I do.
是...是的 法官大人 我要
I am calling my first witness.
我要傳喚我的第一位證人
Yes?
是誰
Would my first witness...step right up!
請我的第一位證人...上前
Lovely Deb Dobkins,
可愛的黛比·德普金絲
it's time to play "What's the verdict?"
"結果如何"游戲時間到
Please, show the witness what she's won.
請向證人展示她贏得了什么
The moment we've been waiting for--
我們期待已久的時刻...
What's behind the curtain?
帷幕后面是什么呢
What was behind the curtain?
簾子后面到底是什么呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I have had this dream every night for a week...
這一周我每天都做這個夢
and I never get to see what's behind the curtain.
但我一直沒看到簾子后面是什么
Maybe it's a pony.
也許是匹小馬
Or... Ewan McGregor.
或許...是伊萬·麥克格雷格[蘇格蘭演員]
Maybe it's Ewan McGregor riding a pony!
也許是伊萬·麥克格雷格騎著一匹小馬
Stacy! Right. Focus.
史黛西 好吧 不瞎扯了
I am terrified in these dreams.
在夢里我很害怕
I have no idea what I'm doing in court.
在庭上我完全不知道該如何是好
You know what Dr. Oz would say?
你知道奧茲醫生會怎么說嗎
These are stress dreams. That's all.
這些夢是因為壓力太大 就這樣