Mrs. Wellner.
維爾納夫人
I appreciate you sending me to that spa,
我很感謝你送我去那個水療館
but how is this going to help our case?
但這對我們的案子有什么幫助嗎
Your husband knows you've been reluctant to testify,
你丈夫知道你不愿意出庭作證
but suddenly you're unpredictable.
但突然間 你變得捉摸不透了
Well, makeover or not,
好吧 無論外表怎樣改變
he's right. I won't.
他是對的 我不會出庭作證的
Then you'll bluff.
那你可以虛張聲勢
Sometimes you got to fake it to make it.
有些時候 偽裝才能達成目的
So stand tall and walk with confidence.
所以 站直 自信的邁開步子
Like this.
像這樣
I call it the toe tap booty bounce.
我叫它 "墊步 甩臀"
Come on. Listen to your lawyer.
來吧 聽你律師的話
Shoulders back, show the rack.
肩膀向后 秀出身材
Toe... tap...Booty bounce.
墊步...甩臀
That's it!One more time.
就是它 再來一遍
I found this young lady wandering the hall.
我看到這位年輕女士在大廳閑逛
She says she's a friend. Cute shorts.
她說她是你的朋友 短褲不錯
They're yours. You left them in the pool house.
這是你的 你把它忘在泳池邊的房間了
Everything okay here? We could use some privacy.
這是怎么回事 我們需要一些隱私
Thank you.
謝謝