Yesterday after court, you leftin a hurry.
昨天休庭之后 你走得很急啊
Were you hoping to grab a cocktail?
難不成你還想一起喝一杯
You set me up.
你出賣我
Youtook advantage ofmy memory lapse.
你利用我的失憶
And you've been up all night thinking about it.
而你花了整個晚上想這件事
Dark circles.
有黑眼圈哦
I can recommend a concealer.
我可以推薦你一款遮瑕膏
You jeopardized the case.
你讓這個案子岌岌可危
I was two stepsahead ofyou, Jane.
我想得比你遠 簡
We were fine.
案子沒問題的
I understand you, Kim.
我了解你 金
I mean, I get who you are.
我是說 我知道你是什么樣的人
You "get" Me?
你"了解"我
One little bump on the head, and you think you get me?
撞一次南墻 你就覺得你了解我了
Everything's a competition,
一切都是競爭
every man, a conquest,
每個男人都是戰利品
every woman, a threat.
每個女人都是威脅
Between you and me, Jane, you're no threat.
說句實話 簡 你算不上威脅
You know something?
你知道嗎
You and this Hermes knockoff have a lotin common...
你和這件盜版愛馬仕有很多共通點
You look pretty, but you're cheap.
你看起來很漂亮 卻很賤
Excuse me, but... Don't even try it.
我那可是真... 想都別想
They haven't done ostrich in burnt orange since '03.
從03年開始他們就沒做過樺色鴕皮包了
I know fraud when I see it.
冒牌貨我一眼就能看出來
Jane, Vicky Wellner and
簡 薇琪·維爾納
opposing counsel are in theconference room.
和對方律師在會議室里了
Accept their offer.
接受他們的條件
We do not accept the offer.
我們不會接受的
Parker assured me... He doesn't speak for the client.
帕克答應我... 他沒法代表委托人
What are you looking for?
你想要什么
You know what?
知道嗎
I don't give a rat's ass what my wife is looking for.
我不在乎我妻子想要什么
You want to challenge the prenup, that's fine by me.
你想違反婚前協議 隨便你
Let's go.
走吧