That's a beautiful suit.
這件西裝真好看
It looks like...
看起來像是...
an armani collezioni.
阿瑪尼的吧
May I feel the fabric?
能讓我摸一下布料嗎
Italian wool crepe.
是意大利縐紋呢
It's nice.
真不錯
How much did that cost?
這件衣服多少錢呢
I don't remember.
不記得了
You ever watch "The Price Is Right"?
你有沒有看過《價格猜猜猜》
If you had to guess the price, what would you say?
如果一定讓你猜個價 你覺得是多少呢
Objection. Relevance?Sustained.
反對 有什么關聯性嗎 繼續
I'd guess $2,000.
我猜2000美元吧
Well, $2,001 if another contestantbid$2,000.
如果對手出價2000美元 那我就出2001
It's not nice, but it's the smart thing to do.
這樣不太好 但絕對是個聰明的決定
Counsel...
控方律師
Make your point.
說重點
Sir, do youreceive money fromUpland, the defendant?
先生 你有從被告阿普蘭那里收錢嗎
I'm on the advisory board.
我是咨詢委員會的一員
It's a paid position.
這是個有償職位
I knew it!
我就知道
Zolpidem is Upland's most successful drug, isn't it?
唑吡坦是阿普蘭最成功的藥品 是嗎
Correct.
沒錯
And you have incentive to protectthe sales ofthat drug
你有保護這種藥品銷售的動機
so you cancontinue to affordhigh-end items,
好讓你能繼續這種高端消費
such as your suit?
比如你這件西裝
Objection.
反對
Fine. Withdrawn.
好吧 我收回