Fred:You went to Stacy's house.
你去史黛西家了
Jane:Are you stalking me now?
你現在還跟蹤我嗎
She's my best friend.
她是我的閨蜜
Fred:She's Deb's best friend.
她是黛比的閨蜜
Did you tell her?
你告訴她了
Jane:Yes. And I'm moving in with her.
當然 而且還我要搬去跟她住
Fred:Damn it, Jane. Now I have to report you.
該死 簡 我要告發你
Jane:If you report me, won't you get in trouble, too?
你要是告發我 難道你不會被拉下水嗎
You have no idea. Then keep your mouth shut.
可不是嗎 那你就閉上你的嘴
Fred, it's classic vicarious liability.
弗雷德 這是典型的替代責任
No need for you to take the blame
肇事者很明顯是我的時
when the fault lies clearly with me, the perpetrator.
你沒必要承擔過錯
I know. I'm smart.
厲害吧 我很聰明
And I trust Stacy.
而且我相信史黛西
Are we cool?
我們就這么說定了
Fred:I'll think about it.
我會考慮的
Jane:Now, let's talk about me...
現在 來說說我的事
I'm quitting this gig.
我要退出這場演出
Playing lawyer...
扮演律師...
It was fun, but I'm over it.
是挺有意思 但是我受夠了
Fred:You can't just up and leave.
你不能說走就走
People are depending on you.
大家還指望你呢
Jane:Fred, I am not a morning person.
弗雷德 我不是個能早起的人
I don't like schedules or meetings
我不喜歡日程安排 各種會議
or windows that don't open.
也不喜歡打不開的窗戶
You know something?
你知道嗎
Fred:You are a selfish, self-absorbed...
你是個自私自利的...
I'm looking at Jane,
我看著簡
and all I see is Deb, the 0/0.
看到的卻是中間人黛比
Wait a minute...
等一下
Are you wearing black because it's slimming?
你穿黑衣服是因為看起來比較瘦嗎
Jane:No, I am wearing black because I'm on my way to a funeral.
不 我穿黑衣服是因為我要去參加葬禮
My own.
我的葬禮