Tomorrow, the defense will try to rattle you.
明天被告會試圖讓你緊張
They'll argue that your wife was suicidal.
他們會聲稱你妻子是自殺的
No, that's... that's bull...
怎么可能 那太扯...
You contend she was happy,
你要堅持說她很快樂
but if they undermine your credibility,
如果他們質疑你證詞的真實性
it'll call Emily's mental state into question.
艾米麗精神狀況就會被提及
How can they say anything about Emily?
關于艾米麗他們能有什么可說的
They didn't know her.
他們根本不認識她
Which is why they'll go after you,
所以他們會選擇問你問題
try to get you to admit that she was unstable in some way.
試圖讓你承認她精神狀況不太穩定
You've got to remain calm.
你要保持鎮靜
Calm?
鎮靜
Emily's dead because she took their drug.
艾米麗是因為吃了他們的藥才死的
And if you expect me to remain calm,
要是你指望我保持鎮靜
you have no idea what it's like to lose someone you love.
你根本不了解失去心愛之人的感覺
Marcus, I'm on your side, but when you're on the stand...
馬庫斯 我站在你這邊 你在證人席上時..
What, I should put on a happy face?
難道我該表現得很開心嗎
I think we should take a little breather.
我覺得我們得休息一下
Here you go, Jane.
給你 簡
I'm fine.
我沒事
I'm sorry. It's just, you were staring at them.
抱歉 只是你一直盯著它們
You know what?
知道嗎
To be honest, I am craving a doughnut
說實話 我超想吃甜甜圈
because, apparently, I am a doughnut eater.
因為很明顯 我是個喜歡吃甜甜圈的人
Are you all right?
你沒事吧
You're asking a young widower not to be himself,
你讓一位年輕的鰥夫戴上假面
not to feel his loss, and that is not who he is.
不去感受痛苦 那不是他自己