Fred:Nice outfit.
外套不錯嘛
Jane:What are you doing here?
你來這干什么
Fred:Firm'slooking fora new messenger.I'm applying.
事務所招郵件收發員 我來應聘
Jane:Shouldn't you beback up...
你不是應該在...
Fred:Jane... Don't. Stop it!
簡... 別這么叫我
Jane:I hate her name. I hate her body.
我討厭她的名字 討厭她的身體
I hate her purse.
我討厭她的包
I hate everything! Hey,shut up!
我討厭所有東西 閉嘴
Fred:I'm here because of you, all right?
我是因為你才會在這兒的
Igot demotedfrom gatekeeper
因為你我從守門人
to guardian angel because of you.
降職成了守護天使
Jane:You're my guardian angel? I'm afraid so.
你是我的守護天使 恐怕是的
Make me skinny and hot... now.
現在 把我變得苗條熱辣
Fred:I'm an angel, not a wizard. And between you and me,
我是天使 不是巫師 跟你說句實話
it's just a fancy term for "Babysitter."
不過就是保姆的別稱
How did you find me here? You're in Jane's body.
你怎么找到我的 你在簡的身體里
So? So everybody's body has its own needs,
所以 每個人的身體都有不同需求
its cravings, its comfort zones.
不同的欲望和適應的地方
This firm is where Jane's body feelsat ease.
這家事務所就是簡的身體最適應的地方
It's where her intellect shines. Jane?
是她智慧閃光的地方 簡
Teri, your assistant.
她是泰麗 你的助手
Jane:I've always wanted my own assistant.
我一直想要個私人助手
Thank God you're okay.
謝天謝地你沒事
Let's get you to your office.
我們先去你辦公室吧
Hi!
歡迎回來
Why are they clapping? Youtook a bulletfor Parker.
他們為什么鼓掌 你替帕克挨了一槍