Fred:Wake up!
醒醒
Jane:I just had the strangest dream.
我剛做了一個特別奇怪的夢
Fred:It wasn't a dream...
那可不是做夢
Sweetie.
甜心
Jane:Fred?
弗雷德
Why do I feel bloated?
為什么我覺得全身發脹
My... God.
我的天啊
You sent me to hell?
你讓我下地獄了
Fred:Relax. Your soul entered a recently vacated vessel.
放松 你的靈魂進入了一具剛剛死亡的軀體
Your old bod... No, no, no.
你原來的... 不對不對
Jane:I'm going back to sleep, and when I wake up...
我還是接著睡吧 等我醒了
Fred:Her name... now your name...
她的名字 現在是你的名字
is Jane.
叫做簡
Jane:This doesn't work for me.
這身體壓根不適合我
I've never been more than a size 2,
我最胖時才2碼
and that's only 'cause of the freshman 15,
那還是因為大一那年長了體重
which is why I quit community college.
也是我從社區大學退學的原因
Fred:So, who do I have to talk to?
我應該跟誰反映情況
Look on the bright side... You're alive.
想想好的一面 你至少還活著
And not only do you get Jane's body,
你不僅擁有了簡的身體
but you get her brains, too.
你還有了她的頭腦
Her IQ is off the charts.
她的智商非常高
Jane:Fred...
弗雷德
Tell me how to get "Me" Back.
告訴我怎么才能變回原來的樣子
Fred:You are Jane...
你是簡
Now and forever.
現在是 今后也是