Teri:Jane. Hey, Teri.
簡 你來啦 泰麗
You didn't go home... Again.
又熬了一通宵 是吧
Kim:Good morning.
早安
Jane, we have Marcus Newsom this afternoon.
簡 今天下午我們要做馬庫斯·繆瑟姆的案子
Yes, Kim, I know. I've been working on our brief.
我知道 金 我一直在寫摘要
Teri:It's your suit. The client was here yesterday.
她是說你的衣服 委托人昨天來過
Kim:And at $300 an hour, we should at least be wrinkle-free.
每小時賺300美元 至少衣服該整潔些吧
Teri:And how many hours did that purse cost?
你的包花了你多少小時的工資
Kim:Hermes. Ostrich leather.
愛馬仕 鴕鳥皮的
There's a two-year wait, but I pulled some strings.
本來要等兩年的 不過我托了關系買到了
And, Jane, for what it's worth,
簡 給你提個醒
no one under 50 wears a brooch.
50歲以下沒人戴胸針的
Teri:Hermes bitch.
提愛馬仕的賤人
You and your guests can have fun
您和您的同伴將獲得
with this new karaoke machine!
這款新型伴唱機
Vocopro's duet easy-to-use digital...
音樂工廠的便捷二重唱數碼...
Did you find it?
找到了嗎
One bottle of Ironic Taffy... Behind the pepto.
亮藍色指甲油 就在胃藥后面
Thank you, thank you.Thank you.
謝謝 謝謝 謝謝
You really think it's lucky, huh?
這真的能給你帶來好運嗎
I had it on when I met you.
我們相遇時 我就涂著它
I'd call that lucky.
難道那不是好運嗎
Why are you wearing your interview tie?
你怎么打著面試才打的領帶
Babe, for the third time...
親愛的 第三遍了
You have a final interview with the new firm
你要去一家事務所參加最后一輪面試
with the better partnership track.
這個職位更容易當合伙人
The tighter the knot, the broader the shoulders.
領帶結打得越緊 肩膀顯得越寬
What would I do without you?
沒有你我該怎么辦啊
Lanisha thinks she is all that
拉尼莎自以為她那套
with her hip dip shoulder swoop.
"墊臀 甩肩"天下無敵