Hamilton, leave us.
漢默頓,退下。
Milady...
王妃。
Leave us.Now.
退下,走。
Let us talk plainly.
我們坦白的說。
but you cannot complete the conquest.
但你因缺糧補給無法完成遠征。
The king desires peace.
國王希望和平。
Longshanks desires peace?
長腿渴望和平?
He declares it to me. I swear it.
他跟我說的,我發誓。
He proposes that you withdraw your attack.
他提議,你撤退進攻。
In return, he grants you title, estates.
為回報你,他賜你頭銜、土地。
and this chest of gold, which I am to pay to you personally.
我私人會給你黃金。
A lordship and titles...
皇族、頭銜。
gold...
黃金。
that I should become Judas?
那我就成了大叛徒?
Peace is made in such ways.
和平是這樣產生的。
Slaves are made in such ways.
奴隸才是這樣產生的!
The last time Longshanks spoke of peace.
長腿上回提和平時。
and many Scottish nobles.
許多不愿為奴的貴族都受他誘。
were lured by him, under a flag of truce.
都受他誘,在休戰旗下。
to a barn... where he had them hanged.
到谷倉聚會,他卻在那兒吊死他們。
but I remember Longshanks'notion of peace.
但我記得長腿提到和平。
I understand you have suffered.
我明白你所受的苦痛。
I know... about your woman.
我知道,你女人的事。
She was my wife.
她是我妻子。
We married in secret.
我們秘密成婚。
because I would not share her with an English lord.
因為我不愿與英格蘭地主分享她。
They killed her...to get to me.
他們殺她來誘捉我。