It's a real specific kind of satisfaction, isn't it...
那真是一種特別的滿足感,不是嗎?
cooking for people?
為人們做菜?
I'm only a baker, but I put as much creativity and passion...
雖然我只是一個面包師,但是我將我的創造力和激情賦予我的。
into my cakes as a painter puts on a canvas.
蛋糕中,就象畫家將它們賦予畫布中一樣。
Granted, when all's said and done, all I've made is a cake.
同意,當一切都說了做了時,我所做的只不過是一只蛋糕。
But then again, you can't eat the Mona Lisa.
但是與此同時,你無法吃下蒙娜麗莎。
Waiting, the Passionate Baker.
等你,激情面包師。
Dear Passionate Baker...
親愛的激情面包師。
creativity and passion, huh?
創造力和激情,對嗎?
I'm starting to figure out what makes you tick.
我正在尋找打開你芳心的方法。
And as for the Mona Lisa...
關于蒙娜麗莎。
after a few thousand years...
幾千年后。
people are going to get tired of her smile.
人們會厭倦了她的微笑。
But a good fudge brownie is eternal.
但是軟糖核仁巧克力餅是永恒的。
Dear Brooklyn Boy...
親愛的布魯克林男孩。
I'm modest about some things, but not this.
我在有些方面比較謙虛,但這次卻不。
I make the best fudge brownies on the planet.
我會做這個星球上最好吃的軟糖核仁巧克力餅。
Well, it just so happens...
真是巧了。
I make the best homemade ice cream.
我會做最好吃的自制冰淇淋。
Ice cream and brownies.
冰淇淋和核仁巧克力餅。
Now that's a good combo. That's all I'm looking for.
那真是完美的結合。 那正是我所尋找的。
My own good combo.
我自己的完美結合。
Someone I can bring out the best in...
可以展現我最佳一面給他看的某人。
and someone that brings out the best in me.
以及可以展現最佳一面給我看的某人。