This cannot be the way.
不該是這樣的。
You said yourself...
你自己曾說過。
the nobles will not support Wallace.
貴族不會支持華萊士的。
So how did it help us.
為何要加入被屠殺的一方?
I gave him my word.
我答應他。
I know it is hard.
我知道很難。
Being a leader is.
作為一個領袖是很難的。
But, son... son...
但是,孩子,孩子。
look at me.
看著我。
I cannot be king.
我不能當國王。
You and you alone can rule Scotland.
你一人可以統治蘇格蘭。
What I tell you, you must do.
我所說的,你一定要辦到。
Not for me, not for yourself...
不是為我,不是為你自己。
for your country.
是為了你們的國家。
Coming through here.
借過。
Make way, lads.
讓開,孩子們。
The Bruce is not coming, William.
布魯斯不來了,威廉。
He'll come.
他會到。
So will the Bruce.
他一定會到。
Quite the lovely gathering.
好一個聚會。
Wouldn't you agree?
同意吧?
The archers are ready, sire.
弓箭手已準備好。
Not the archers.
現在別派弓箭手。
My scouts tell me their archers are miles away.
哨兵報說他們弓箭手在數里遠。
Arrows cost money. Use up the Irish.
箭耗錢,先讓愛爾蘭人上陣。
The dead cost nothing.
死人耗不到錢。
And send in the infantry and cavalry.
先派步兵與騎兵。