Don't you wish at least to lead your men...
你難道不想帶領軍隊。
onto the field.
上戰場。
and barter a better deal with Longshanks.
與長腿爭取更好的條件。
Sire William...
威廉爵士。
We can't defeat this army!
我們打不過他們。
We can!
我們能。
And we will!
我們也會。
We won at Stirling...and still you quibble!
我們在史特靈一戰大捷,而你們仍在發謬論。
We won at York, and you would not support us.
我們大勝約克,你們也沒支援。
If you'll not stand up with us now...
若現在不并肩作戰。
then I say you're cowards.
就是懦夫。
And if you're Scotsmen...
你們若是蘇格蘭人。
I'm ashamed to call myself one.
我為自己感到可恥。
Please, Sire William, speak with me alone.
威廉爵士,請與我單獨談一談。
I beg you.
我求你。
Now, you've achieved more than anyone ever dreamed...
你的成就遠超過別人所夢想的。
but fighting these odds...
但為這些而戰。
it looks like rage, not courage.
就像是泄憤,而非勇氣。
It's well beyond rage.
我的情緒遠超過憤怒。
Help me.
幫助我。
In the name of Christ, help yourselves!
以上天之名,幫助你自己吧。
Now is our chance. Now.
這是我們的機會。
If we join, we can win.
團結就能勝利。
If we win, we'll have what none of us ever had before...
勝利將會帶來前所未有的。
a country of our own.
我們自己的國家。
You're the rightful leader.
你是我國的領袖。
And there is strength in you, I see it.
我看到你身上的力量。