Pretending like nothing was wrong,
裝作若無其事,
turned out to be surprisingly easy.
顯出不可思議的放松
Regina wanted me to tell you,
莉賈娜要我告訴你,
that she was trying to hook you up with Aaron,
她當時是想撮合你和亞倫
but he was just interested in getting her back,
但是他只想和她復合
and that's not Regina's fault.
這不是莉賈娜的過錯啊
- No, I know. - Okay, so you're not mad at Regina?
- 對,我知道 - 好,就是說你不會生莉賈娜的氣?
- God, no. - Okay, good.
- 上帝,不 - 噢,好的,很好
Because Regina wanted me to give you this.
因為莉賈娜要我給你講講這個
It's called the South Beach Fat Flush,
這是南岸果肉系列
and all you drink is cranberry juice for 72 hours.
都是72小時內軋出的越橘汁
This isn't even cranberry juice.
這并非純越橘汁
It's cranberry juice cocktail. It's all sugar.
這是越橘汁飲料,都是糖分
- I wanna lose 3 pounds. - You're crazy.
- 我想減掉3磅的體重 - 你瘋了
Why do you wear your hair like that? Your hair looks so sexy pushed back.
你干嘛把頭發弄成這樣?往后梳看上去很性感啊
Cady, will you please tell him his hair looks sexy pushed back.
凱蒂,你覺得她的頭發往后梳是不是很性感
Regina was dangling Aaron in front of me on purpose.
莉賈娜故意當著我的面,對亞倫賣弄騷姿
I knew how this would be settled in the animal world.
我知道在動物世界里,這種情況如何處理
But this was Girl World.
但這是“女孩世界”
Your hair looks sexy pushed back.
你把頭發往后梳會很性感
And in Girl World, all the fighting had to be sneaky.
在“女孩世界”,所有較量都在暗中進行
All this cranberry juice is making me break out.
我喝了所有的越橘汁都會長痘痘
Wait. I have this really good skin stuff I'll bring you.
等等,我帶一個非常有效的護膚品給你
Okay.
好的