Really? You would do that?
真的?你會提到我?我是說,也不會尷尬,對嗎?
Oh, no, trust me. I know exactly how to play it.
噢,不,相信我,我完全明白應該怎么做
But wait. Aren't you so mad at Gretchen for telling me?
不過等等,格雷琴告訴了我 一切,你不會生她的氣吧?
- No. - Because if you are,
- 不會的 - 因為如果你會生氣
you can tell me. It was a really bitchy thing for her to do.
你可以給我講,她這樣做的確不夠朋友
Yeah, it was pretty bitchy, but I'm not mad.
是啊,相當不夠朋友,但我不會生氣的
I mean, I guess she just likes the attention.
我是說,我想她只是喜歡出風頭
See, Gretch? I told you she's not mad at you.
聽到了嗎,格雷琴?我都說了,她不會生你氣的
I can't believe you think I like attention!
我無法相信你認為我喜歡出風頭!
Okay, love you. See you tomorrow.
好,愛你們,明天見
I had survived my first three-way calling attack.
第一輪三方通話攻擊,我算挺過來了
And with Regina's blessing, I started talking to Aaron more and more.
感謝莉賈娜的祝福,我開始越來越多接觸亞倫了
On October third, he asked me what day it was.
十月三號,他向我打聽日期
It's October third.
十月三號
Two weeks later, we spoke again.
兩周后,我們又說話了
- It's raining. - Yeah.
- 下雨了。- 是的
But I wanted things to move faster, so I followed my instincts.
但是我還想進展更快些,于是我縱容著自己
Hey, I'm totally lost. Can you help me?
嘿,我完全聽不懂,你能幫我嗎?
- But I wasn't lost. - Yeah.
- 但是我能聽懂 - 是的
I knew exactly what Ms. Norbury was talking about.
我完全明白諾布利小姐在說什么
It's a factorial, so you multiply each one by N.
這是因數,所以你用N乘以每一個數
Wrong.
錯了
Is that the summation?
是求和嗎?
Yeah, they're the same thing.
是的,一回事兒
Wrong. He was so wrong.
錯了,他錯得如此厲害
Thanks. I... I get it now.
謝謝,我...我現在明白了