Does that mean I'm morally obligated to burn that lady's outfit?
你是說我應該去燒掉那女人的衣服?
I love seeing teachers outside of school.
我喜歡在學校外見到老師
It's like seeing a dog walk on its hind legs.
就像看到小狗用后腿走路一樣
Hey, guys, what's up? I didn't know you worked here.
嗨,大家好,怎么?我還不知你們在這兒上班呢
Yeah, moderately-priced soaps are my calling.
是的,我負責中等價位的肥皂
- You shopping? - No, I'm just here with my boyfriend.
- 你購物嗎? - 不,我只是和我男友路過此處
Joking. Sometimes older people make jokes.
開玩笑的,有時年齡大的人也會開玩笑
My nana takes her wig off when she's drunk.
我祖母喝醉了就會把假發摘掉
Your nana and I have that in common.
你祖母和我有共同之處
No, actually, I'm just here because I bartend a couple nights a week
不,事實上,我來這兒是因為一周有幾個晚上
down at P.J. Calamity's.
我要去PJ·卡萊米提酒吧點當服務員
Cady, I hope you do join Mathletes, you know,
凱蒂,我希望你加入數學奧賽隊,知道嗎
because we start in a couple weeks,
因為我們也是幾個禮拜前才開始的
and I would love to have a girl on the team,
我想吸收一個女生加入
just, you know, so the team could meet a girl.
知道嗎,這樣隊里就有女孩了
- I think I'm gonna do it. - Great.
- 我想我會加入的 - 太好了
You can't join Mathletes. It's social suicide.
你不能去數奧小組,那是集體自殺
Thanks, Damian.
謝謝,戴米恩
Well, this has been sufficiently awkward,
呃...場面已經足夠尷尬了
and I'll see you guys tomorrow.
我們明天再見面吧
- Bye. - Bye.
- 拜 - 拜
Oh, man, that is bleak.
噢,老兄,沒前途了
So when are you gonna see Regina again?
你什么時候才能再見到莉賈娜?
I can't spy on her anymore. It's weird.
我不會再監視她的,感覺很怪
Come on, she's never gonna find out. It'll be like our little secret.
拜托,她不會察覺的,這是我們倆的小秘密