Oh, God, honey, no. What kind of mother do you think I am?
噢,上帝,甜心,你把我想成哪種母親了?
Why? Do you want a little bit?
你想要點?
'Cause if you're gonna drink, I'd rather you do it in the house.
要是你想,我愿意讓你在屋里喝點
- No, thank you. - Okay.
- 不,謝謝 - 好吧
So, you guys, what is the 411?
姑娘們,411是什么?
What has everybody been up to?
大家都是在做什么?
What is the hot gossip? Tell me everything.
熱門話題是什么?都告訴我吧
What are you guys listening to? What's the cool jams?
你們聽到些什么?最酷的睡衣?
- Mom. Could you go fix your hair? - Okay.
- 媽媽,你去搞搞頭發吧? - 好吧
You girls keep me young. I love you so much.
你們這些姑娘讓我煥發春光,噢,我如此愛你們
Oh, my God, I remember this.
噢,上帝,我記得這個
- I haven't looked at that in forever. - Come check it out, Cady.
- 我永遠都不會看那個 - 來瞧瞧,凱蒂
It's our Burn Book.
這是我們的“烈火紅唇之書”
See, we cut out girls' pictures from the yearbook, and then we wrote comments.
瞧,我們從年刊上剪下靚女圖案,然后我們加以評述
- "Trang Pak is a grotsky little byotch." - Still true.
- “帕春是個小爛娘們” - 依然如此
- "Dawn Schweitzer is a fat virgin." - Still half true.
- “道恩·施韋策是個肥胖的處女” - 仍然半對
"Amber D'Alessio." She made out with a hot dog.
“安柏·達萊希奧”與“熱狗”有染
"Janis Ian, dyke."
“詹妮絲·伊恩,同性戀者”
- Who is that? - I think that's that kid Damian.
- 那是誰? - 我想是那個叫戴米恩的孩子
Yeah. He's almost too gay to function.
是的,他老是行為夸張
That's funny. Put that in there.
有趣,把那東西放下
Oh, no. Maybe that was only okay when Janis said it.
噢,不,或許詹妮絲只會對此說好
And they have this Burn Book where they write mean things about all the girls in our grade.
那本“烈火紅唇之書”,記載的都是我們這級女孩們的低賤傳聞。
What does it say about me?
她們怎么說我的?