Okay, you should just know that we don't do this a lot,
好了,你應該知道我們很少這樣
We wanna invite you to have lunch with us.
我們想邀請你,這個禮拜
so this is, like, a really huge deal.
所以可能...這是個...真正驚人的舉措
every day for the rest of the week.
每天都和我們共進午餐
So we'll see you tomorrow.
那我們明天再見
On Wednesdays, we wear pink.
周三我們會穿粉紅色的衣服
Oh, my God! Okay, you have to do it, okay?
噢,上帝!好了,你一定得那樣,好嗎?
And then you have to tell me all the horrible things that Regina says.
然后你得告訴我,莉賈娜說的所有恐怖的事情
- Regina seems sweet.- Regina George is not sweet.
- 莉賈娜看上去蠻可愛的。- 莉賈娜·喬治并不可愛。
She's a scum-sucking road whore! She ruined my life!
她是淫蕩的街妓!她毀了我的一生!
She's fabulous, but she's evil.
她很不可思議,但也很可怕
- Hey, get out of here! - Oh, my God, Danny DeVito.
- 嗨,出去! - 噢,上帝,丹尼·德維托
I love your work!
我想做你的工作!
- Why do you hate her? - What do you mean?
- 你為什么恨她? - 你說誰?
Regina. You seem to really hate her.
莉賈娜,你看上去對她恨之入骨
Yes. What's your question?
不錯,你想問什么?
- Well, my question is, why? - Regina started this rumor
- 呃...我想問,為什么呢? - 莉賈娜制造謠言...
- that Janis was... - Damian! Shall we not?
- 說詹妮絲... - 戴米恩!我們沒有好嗎?
Now, look, this isn't about hating her, okay?
看看,這不是恨她,好嗎?
I just think that it would be, like, a fun little experiment.
我只是想,如果你和她們在一起
if you were to hang out with them and then tell us everything that they say.
然后告訴我們她們談論的一切 這...或許...是個有趣的小試驗
- What do we even talk about? - Hair products.
- 我們能談論什么呢? - 頭發產品
- Ashton Kutcher. - Is that a band?
- 艾什頓·庫奇 - 是樂隊嗎?
Would you just do it? Please?
就這樣好嗎?拜托了?
Okay, fine. Do you have anything pink?
好,沒問題,你們有沒有什么粉紅色的東西?
- Yes. - No.
- 有啊 - 沒有
By eighth period, I was so happy to get to math class.
第八個學時,我很開心能來到數學課堂上
I mean, I'm good at math. I understand math.
我是說,我很擅長數學,我能領悟數學的奧妙
Nothing in math class could mess me up.
數學課上,沒有什么能難倒我