Jason, why are you such a skeez?
杰森,你怎么是這樣一個爛貨?
I'm just being friendly.
我只是友善而為
You were supposed to call me last night.
昨晚你應該給我電話的
Jason. You do not come to a party at my house with Gretchen
杰森,三天后到我家來參加聚會 在我們面前,你就別和格雷琴在一起了
and then scam on some poor, innocent girl right in front of us three days later.
去誘騙一個拙劣的無知女孩吧
She's not interested.
她沒興趣了
Do you wanna have sex with him?
你想和他做愛嗎?
- No, thank you. - Good. So it's settled.
- 不,謝謝 - 很好,這樣問題就解決了
So you can go shave your back now.
你可以去修你的頭發(fā)了
-Bye, Jason. -Bitch.
-拜,杰森。-婊子
Wait. Sit down.
別走啊,坐下來
Seriously, sit down.
說真的,坐下來吧
Why don't I know you?
我怎么沒見過你呢?
I'm new. I just moved here from Africa.
我是新生,剛從非洲搬來這兒
- What? - I used to be home-schooled.
- 什么? - 我一直受家庭式教育
Wait. What?
且慢,什么?
- My mom taught me at home... - No, no.
- 我媽媽在家里教我... - 不,不是
I know what home-school is. I'm not retarded.
我知道什么是家庭式教育,我不是智障
So you've actually never been to a real school before?
就是說事實上,之前你都沒有去過真正的學校?
-Shut up.-Shut up.
-不可能〔字面意思是‘閉嘴’)。-不可能
- I didn't say anything. - Home-schooled.
- 我沒有說話啊 - 家庭式教育
- That's really interesting. - Thanks.
- 真有趣 - 謝謝
But you're, like, really pretty.
而你長得似乎...真得很漂亮
- Thank you. - So you agree.
- 謝謝 - 你也贊同
- What? - You think you're really pretty.
- 什么? - 你認為自己真得很漂亮
- I don't know... - Oh, my God, I love your bracelet.where did you get it?
- 噢,我不得而知... - 噢,上帝,我喜歡你的手鐲,哪來的?