Is that your natural hair color?
你頭發本來就這個顏色?
- Yeah. - It's gorgeous.
- 是的 - 太美了
Thank you.
謝謝
See, this is the color I want.
瞧,這就是我想要的顏色
This is Damian. He's almost too gay to function.
他叫戴米恩,他一向行為夸張
- Nice to meet you. - Nice wig, Janis.
- 見到你很高興 - 假發很漂亮啊,詹妮絲
- What's it made of? - Your mom's chest hair!
- 什么成分? - 你媽的胸毛!
- I'm Janis. - Hi, I'm Cady.
- 我叫詹妮絲 - 你好,我叫凱蒂
Do you guys know where Room G14 is?
你們知道G14室在哪兒嗎?
"Health, Tuesday/Thursday, Room G14."
“衛生保健,周二/周四,G14室”
I think that's in the back building.
我想是在附樓上
- Yeah, that's in the back building. - Yeah, we'll take you there.
- 是的,在附樓 - 是的,我們帶你去
Thanks.
謝謝
Watch out, please! New meat coming through!
注意啦!新來的女生要過個路!
Health. Spanish.
“衛生保健,西班牙語”
You're taking 12th-grade calculus?
你在念12年級的微積分?
- Yeah, I like math. - Why?
- 是的,我喜歡數學 - 為什么?
Because it's the same in every country.
因為它放之四海皆準
That's beautiful. This girl is deep.
妙極,這女孩很聰明
Where's the back building?
附樓在哪兒?
It burned down in 1987.
1987年就化為平地了
Won't we get in some sort of trouble for this?
是不是找起來稍微有些麻煩?
Why would we get you into trouble? We're your friends.
我們干嘛要帶給你麻煩呢?我們是你朋友啊