This is your lunch, okay?
這就是你的午餐,好嗎?
Now, I put $1 in there so you can buy some milk.
我還放了一美元錢在里面,給你買牛奶喝
You can ask one of the big kids where to do that.
你可以問問大孩子在哪里買
Do you remember your phone number? I wrote it down for you, just in case.
記得住你的電話號碼嗎? 我給你寫下來了,以防萬一
Okay? You ready?
好了?準備好了嗎?
I think so.
好了
It's Cady's big day.
今天是Kady的大日子
I guess it's natural for parents to cry on their kid's first day of school.
我想父母送孩子第一天去上學時 會掉淚是自然不過的事
but, you know, this usually happens when the kid is five.
但是,這通常只會發生在孩子五歲時啊
I'm 16 and until today, I was home-schooled.
我十六歲了,直至今天, 我一直都是接受家庭式教育
I know what you're thinking. "Home-schooled kids are freaks."
我知道你會怎么想 “接受家庭式教育的孩子都是畸形”
X-Y-L-O-C-A-R-P, Xylocarp.
X-Y-L-O-C-A-R-P,硬木質果
Or that we're weirdly religious or something.
或者我們都信奉古怪的宗教,或其他什么的
And on the third day, God created the Remington bolt-action rifle.
第三天,上帝創造了雷明頓推膛式步槍
so that man could fight the dinosaurs.
這樣,人類就有可能戰勝恐龍
and the homosexuals.
以及同性戀
Amen. Amen.
阿門 阿門
But my family's totally normal.
但我家卻很普通
and we've spent the last 12 years in Africa.
過去的12年,我們都是在非洲度過的
I had a great life.
除此之外,我的人生很精彩