I know it's wrong to skip class, but Janis said we were friends,
我知道敲課不對,但詹妮絲說我們是朋友
and I was in no position to pass up friends.
我沒道理拒絕朋友啊
I guess I'll never know what I missed on that first day of health class.
我想我再也不記得衛生保健的第一堂課了
Don't have sex, because you will get pregnant and die.
不要發生性行為,因為會懷孕,死得很慘
Don't have sex in the missionary position.
不要采用傳教士式體位(男上女下式)性交
Don't have sex standing up. Just don't do it, promise?
也別采用站立式,就別去做,能保證嗎?
Okay, everybody take some rubbers.
好了,每個人都來領些安全套
Why didn't they just keep home-schooling you?
為什么他們不繼續對你進行家庭式教育呢?
You'll get socialized, all right. A little slice like you.
噢,你會變得合群的,也罷,像你這樣的女孩
They wanted me to get socialized.
他們想讓我變得合群一些
- What are you talking about? - You're a regulation hottie.
- 你們在說什么? - 你是循規蹈矩的一類可愛女孩
- What? - Own it.
- 什么? - 保持住吧
How do you spell your name again, Cady?
再給我說一次你名字的拼寫,是凱蒂嗎?
- It's Cady. C-A-D-Y.- Yeah, I'm gonna call you Cady.
-是凱蒂,C-A-D-Y -好的,我會叫你凱蒂的
In the name of all that is holy,will you look at Karen Smith's gym clothes?
名字中透露著圣潔,你看到 克倫·史密斯的運動服了嗎?
Of course all The Plastics are in the same gym class.
當然,所有的“魔鬼身材”都在同一個體育班
- Who are The Plastics? - They're teen royalty.
- “魔鬼身材”是誰? - 是青春皇室
If North Shore was Us Weekly, they would always be on the cover.
把北岸高中比作《Us Weekly》雜志的話 她們便會一直出現在封面上
That one there, that's Karen Smith.
那邊那個人,就是克倫·史密斯
She is one of the dumbest girls you will ever meet.
她是你會見到最笨的女孩之一
Damian sat next to her in English last year. She asked me how to spell "orange."
戴米恩去年英語課和她鄰桌,她問我“橘子”這個單詞該怎么拼寫。
And that little one? That's Gretchen Wieners.
那個年輕點的呢?是格雷琴·維納斯
She's totally rich because her dad invented Toaster Strudel.
她絕對富有,因為她老爸發明了果餡卷
Gretchen Wieners knows everybody's business.
格雷琴·維納斯知道所有人的私事
he knows everything about everyone.
她知道所有人的一切
That's why her hair is so big. It's full of secrets.
這就是她頭發特別多的原因,藏匿著秘密